Women’s History Scotland are keen to promote and support research on women and gender history in Scotland, both relating to Scotland and those working within Scotland. If you would like to share you research project, exhibition, or even family history with us please get in touch.
Here are some guidelines for blog contributions:
- We welcome posts from academic researchers, community groups, heritage groups and individuals. Though this list is by no means exhaustive.
- If you have been to an exhibition, talk, read a book or watched a movie that focused on the history of women, gender, feminism relating to Scotland we would love to hear what your thoughts.
- Keep posts to around 500 – 1,000 words.
- Include images that you have copyright to or have permission to use.
- Provide some references or short bibliography of your sources or reading.
- A small bio about yourself and your research.
We look forward to hearing from you!